Lemon Meringue Pie Short Fill
Our short fill Lemon Merengue has been created to pair with nic shots, giving you the strength that you want. Just add your own nicotine and vape away – no need for long steeping. Short Fill E-Liquids are designed to be used with Sub-Ohm devices and not your standard E-cigarette. Short Fill e-liquids have a high VG percentage. Ours are 75vg / 25pg cloud machines.
HOW TO USE A SHORTFILL
- Open your Large 60ml (filled to 50ml) Short Fill bottle and remove the nozzle at the top
- Open your 10ml Nic Shot of either 1.5mg or 1.8mg nicotine bottle and remove the Cap. (Nic Short Sold Separately)
- Pour the entire contents of your Nic shot into the 88vape Short Fill bottle
- Refit the Short Fill bottle nozzle
- Breath the bottle by squeezing excess air out and letting new air in.
- Close the bottle and shake vigorously until the solution contains hundreds of bubbles
- If you don’t think its mixed properly Repeat steps 5 and 6
- Some customers leave their bottles steep in a dark cool cupboard for a few days repeating steps 5 and 6 once per day or skip to step 9 if you have no patience.
- Fill your favourite tank or wick your favourite dripper vape away.
Great taste and a Good Buy
5 November 2018
When you first get the lemon flavour hit and its followed by a lovely airy meringue taste and feel, you could really believe that you have a piece of lemon meringue pie in your mouth. For me its one of the best dessert vapes I've tasted, only problem is the size of the short fill as I can't put it down
29 October 2018
Got this as a top up form my blank diy juice, and its great, really zesty and refreshing. I Vape this at 55w with a mesh coil, I put a few drops directly in my tank and mix on my mod whenever I want a different taste. £4.99 is a little bit over the odds, I think £3.99 would be the perfect price, but its still a great high quality flavour and I recommend it!
24 October 2018
This is my now goto all day vape, Amazing flavour and the price just makes it so much better..