Crème Brulee Short Fill
You can tailor our short fill Crème Brulee e-liquid. The concentrated flavour liquid is nicotine-free, so just add nicotine from a nic shot to bring it up to your preferred strength and enjoy your vape! Short Fill E-Liquids are designed to be used with Sub-Ohm devices and not your standard E-cigarette. Short Fill e-liquids have a high VG percentage. Ours are 75vg / 25pg cloud machines.
All out E-liquids are Mixed, Manufactured, Packaged and Distributed here in the UK.
HOW TO USE A SHORTFILL
- Open your Large 60ml (filled to 50ml) Short Fill bottle and remove the nozzle at the top
- Open your 10ml Nic Shot of either 1.5mg or 1.8mg nicotine bottle and remove the Cap. (Nic Short Sold Separately)
- Pour the entire contents of your Nic shot into the 88vape Short Fill bottle
- Refit the Short Fill bottle nozzle
- Breath the bottle by squeezing excess air out and letting new air in
- Close the bottle and shake vigorously until the solution contains hundreds of bubbles
- If you don’t think its mixed properly Repeat steps 5 and 6
- Some customers leave their bottles steep in a dark cool cupboard for a few days repeating steps 5 and 6 once per day or skip to step 9 if you have no patience
- Fill your favourite tank or wick your favourite dripper vape away