Cherry Sherbet Short Fill
Short Fill E-Liquids are designed to be used with Sub-Ohm devices and not your standard E-cigarette. Short Fill e-liquids have a high VG percentage. Ours are 75vg / 25pg cloud machines.
HOW TO USE A SHORTFILL
- Open your Large 60ml (filled to 50ml) Short Fill bottle and remove the nozzle at the top
- Open your 10ml Nic Shot of either 1.5mg or1.8mg nicotine bottle and remove the Cap.(Nic Short Sold Separately)
- Pour the entire contents of your Nic shot into the 88vape Short Fill bottle
- Re fit the Short Fill bottle nozzle
- Breath the bottle by squeezing excess air out and letting new air in.
- Close the bottle and shake vigorously until the solution contains hundreds of bubbles
- If you don’t think its mixed properly Repeat steps 5 and 6
- Some customers leave their bottles steep in a dark cool cupboard for a few days repeating steps 5 and 6 once per day or skip to step 9 if you have no patience.
- Fill your favourite tank or wick your favourite dripper vape away.
My absolute favourite
21 January 2019
For someone with a sweet tooth, this is one not to be missed. And it genuinely tastes like cherry sherbert. The first time I tried it (with a aplash of nicotine) it brought back memories of my childhood, and satisfied not only the craving for nicotine, but also my notoriously bad sweet tooth. I have 4 vapes, 3 starter MOD50 pens , and the new AspireX. One has just the shortfill, no nicotine, which is my "after 8pm" vape. I also mix this 3 parts to 1 part morello cherry on the lowest dose of nicotine, to give it a deeper cherry flavour. Absolutely fantastic juices, and excellent pricing. I simply do not buy anything other than 88Vape.
25 December 2018
Was sceptical but amazing taste ,well impressed
14 December 2018
I dunno how you've done it but there is a fizz on the tongue, sweetness on the lips and a real sweetie flavour that takes me back to being a kid. Please do more retro flavours like this!!!!