Caramel Nut Cheesecake Short Fill
This dessert in a bottle is designed to work at any strength. Add the suggested amount of nicotine to this short fill bottle, and you’ll be able to enjoy a luxurious dessert that we promise is calorie free! Short Fill E-Liquids are designed to be used with Sub-Ohm devices and not your standard E-cigarette. Short Fill e-liquids have a high VG percentage. Ours are 75vg / 25pg cloud machines.
All out E-liquids are Mixed, Manufactured, Packaged and Distributed here in the UK.
HOW TO USE A SHORTFILL
- Open your Large 60ml (filled to 50ml) Short Fill bottle and remove the nozzle at the top
- Open your 10ml Nic Shot of either 1.5mg or 1.8mg nicotine bottle and remove the Cap. (Nic Short Sold Separately)
- Pour the entire contents of your Nic shot into the 88vape Short Fill bottle
- Re fit the Short Fill bottle nozzle
- Breath the bottle by squeezing excess air out and letting new air in.
- Close the bottle and shake vigorously until the solution contains hundreds of bubbles
- If you don’t think its mixed properly Repeat steps 5 and 6
- Some customers leave their bottles steep in a dark cool cupboard for a few days repeating steps 5 and 6 once per day or skip to step 9 if you have no patience.
- Fill your favourite tank or wick your favourite dripper vape away.
Nice nutty flavour
22 August 2018
This was easy on my 50w mod coils and was very nice to smoke. The flavour is more on the nutty side though. Would love more of a sweeter caramel kick too it. But was easy on my chest and lasted me a long time. Only draw back was that the nozzle leaked alot and when I was first filling up my 50w mod it popped off and went EVERYWHERE! I learnt my lesson on making sure the top is fully on even after using the nozzle to put my stuff in. My top wasn't pushed down before hand and I lost a good 30mls of liquid as it went all over me lol. Great value for money though and would recommend to everyone!